eMember Signup

Register with us to receive regular offer specials and golf promotions.

Book Online

Browse our inventory and book your next round of golf online. It's fast and easy!

Tournaments/Outings

Our experienced event specialists will make your golf tournament a success.

Online Specials

Log in to view our specials online and print them to bring to the course with you.

 

OPEN for the 2018 season!

We are open for 2018, due to the Global Cooling crisis please call ahead to ensure the course is open for play (734) 429-7679.  The ACE'S PUB will be opening for evening league service Thursday, April 19 with about a 75% menu and beer selecton.  (Sorry it has been horribly slow so I ate and drank the other 25% :)  

ACE'S PUB is proud to announce we will be offering a loyalty rewards program starting this month!!!  Join the PUB CLUB and earn points towards future purchases, details coming soon. 

We will also be featuring daily Happy Hour food and drink specials!

If you are new to playing at Rustic Glen we are a full liquor establishment so that means all alcohol must be purchesed from this facility.



 

Welcome to Rustic Glen Golf Club

Rustic Glen Golf Club was completely renovated between 1999-2001. If you are new to the area or just visiting, make it your first choice for a round of golf in Saline, Michigan and you wont be disappointed. The 18-hole public course is located on the edge of the Irish Hills area and just minutes from Ann Arbor, Ypsilanti or Adrian. The new 5,000 square foot clubhouse facility was opened in 2001 and is home to a full service pro shop and ACE's Pub & Grill.  We also have a 350yd natural grass driving range with chipping and putting greens.  The relaxed atmosphere of the course is complemented by the great natural scenery.  Rustic Glen is owned and operated by the Hodges family who have been in the golf business for three generations.  "Positive energy and customer satisfaction is the primary goal."

South East Michigan Golf at its Finest

Designed by Harley Hodges, our 18-hole par 72 course appeals to both beginners and competitive players.  We have 4 sets of tee boxes and some of the areas largest and nicest greens. Our practice facility includes two putting greens and a 350-yard driving range. Our golf design will challenge seasoned players while helping newcomers relax from the front tees as they enjoy learning this amazing game.